In Tallahassee, Spring Break has come and gone. People are packing up their fringe swimsuits into their canvas totes, and heading east on 98, back to town, this weekend. But just because it’s over doesn’t mean that Spring is over! So, I’ve compiled some of my favorite pieces that I think are paramount for your wardrobe this Spring.
1. The best place to look for swim fashion is, of course, Miami Swim Week. The best of the best is premiering their swim and here are some of my favorite trends:
2. Swim cover ups. You want to pop in to that little pizza shop, so you need to throw something on, right? Thank God those awful terrycloth coverups are a thing of the past. This year, say domo arigato fashion world, for giving us the sheer Kimono.
3. The Romper. This isn’t groundbreaking, but the Romper is still in style, and is cute as hell when your bikini top is peeking out! Check this adorable romper from UO:
4. Sunnies. Don’t forget the most important accessory you need on the beach. The trends at NY Fashion Week were all over the board, but my favorite trend was the white frame. White is in full force this spring, and that includes your sunglasses!
4. For your tootsies. It’s spring break, so the obvs would be flip flops. I love Reef, and after looking at some of their newest arrivals, and I’ve decided we need to branch out. Here are some of my faves:
5. Hats. I love hats. Baseball hats are always great, but I definitely love me some floppy, straw and felt hats, too! So, I perused the hat selection at Free People to pick out my top 3 faves. It was hard, but here they are:
So, there you have it! It’s time for me to get a spray tan. 🙂
Stay stylish, my friends!
Leave a reply