Starting from the end:
Most clients who want family photos taken have no actual plan of what to do with their images. At Alicia Haskew Photography, we start the process a little different from the rest: from end to beginning. Before I even pick up my camera, I work with you to create a plan for the end result of the images. Where and how will they hang on the wall? Or do you want an album to tell a story? Do you have an empty wall that you’re not quite sure what to do with? Alicia will determine the right size, and capture the perfect image to hang there. Maybe your family is growing and you want to start capturing it with an ever growing wall gallery. Alicia can help you pick out the different mediums (canvas, print, metal) and frame options to make your wall gallery as beautiful as a museum’s!
I will meet you in your home, not only to help you come up with the perfect solution to display your family art, but also to learn more about your unique family dynamics. Each person has their own personality, and I want to make sure I understand the dynamics, so on the day of the session I can capture their personalities as they really are. I will also be taking pictures of your wall space for an exciting moment in the reveal portion of the experience!
We will also cover:
- An outfit plan! This is one of my clients’ biggest frustrations, so I’m here to help you figure it out!
- A full understanding of the investment you’re making
- The best places in your home to display different types of images
- What to expect before, during and after the session
- Who should come and who should stay home (Fido? Oh- he should DEFINITELY come!)
The Big Day!
Since we’ve picked out your outfits for everyone beforehand, all you need to do is grab it and go! (Don’t forget the kids, though!) I’m sure you’ve had some not so great experiences leading up to or during previous photo shoots, but Alicia has probably come across most of them. As a mother, a daycare, high school senior, & tween photographer I’m pretty tuned in to all ages and the shenanigans that ensue. If you can just get them into my studio, I will handle the rest! Trust me- I’ve got this for you!
The Big Reveal:
Approximately 1 week after your session, you will come back to the studio for your viewing and ordering appointment. Using state of the art software and the photos we took at your consultation, I will show you the portraits hanging in your home! This will help you with the sizing dilemma of what may be too big or too small when you get home. I will work with you every step of the way, using the guidelines from our consultation to create the perfect art for your home.
The Even BIGGER Day!
About 4-6 weeks after you have made your final payment, your portraits will be delivered and installed in your home. Doing complimentary installations avoids the art sitting on the floor for weeks until that “Honey Do” list gets tackled. Because, let’s face it, we all are busy, and having someone else do it is just, well…easier! Let us handle the heavy lifting while you just bask in the beauty of your new family portraits.
Now you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your family in their most genuine moments as they hang proudly in your home. That is, until you need some updated photos as your family grows and changes, which they will! Then we get to start this process over again, only this time, it’s old hat.
Signature Studio Session:
- $1000 Session Fee is collected at time of booking and includes the following:
- A product credit of $800 to use towards any fine art purchase at your order and reveal appointment
- Consultation in your home
- Alicia’s creative time preparing your session, photographing your family (up to a family of 8- for larger groups, please contact Alicia for specific pricing)
- Professional edits of your images
- Custom design of portrait and gallery options for you to review
- Your Image Reveal and Ordering Appointment with Alicia to select the art and/or albums for your home
- Permanently archiving your images both on and off-site
- Product Investments
- Gift Prints (Matted & Signed 8×10 or smaller): $200
- Framed wall portraits start at $595
- Wall collections start at $2495
- Custom designed leather albums start at $1495
Are you ready to finally display professional images that captures your family the way YOU want it? Contact me here, and we’ll get the ball rolling!